Welcome to Miller Orthodontics!
We are looking forward to meeting you on your first visit to our office! At Miller Orthodontics, we are a family practice dedicated to providing a comfortable atmosphere and an enjoyable patient experience. Your initial visit with us will be straightforward; your doctor’s examination will be followed by a discussion of the orthodontic treatment options available to you and your family. It is also our first opportunity to get acquainted! We’ll take a simple office tour and introduce you to our fantastic doctors and staff. Our doctors are passionate about orthodontic treatment. This means we take the time to understand each patient’s unique orthodontic needs and expectations to provide you with personalized treatment options addressing your specific concerns.
As a patient, we encourage you to ask questions. We place an emphasis on open communication with our patients to create a comfortable atmosphere where quality treatment and friendly service are the standard.
HERE’S WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT ON YOUR FIRST VISIT:
- Digital photos and radiographs will be taken of your teeth at our in-house lab.
- You’ll receive an examination by the doctor to discover:
- Is there any orthodontic issue indicated?
- When is the best time to begin treatment?
- How much will the treatment cost (including insurance and available payment options)?
- How long the treatment will take to complete?
- What happens next?
- We will review with you a written or verbal explanation of any orthodontic problems as well as options available to correct them.
- Our treatment coordinator (TC) will discuss costs and fees specific to your case. She will also coordinate any visits with your dentist or other dental specialists as needed. The TC schedules any necessary appointments relevant to your orthodontic treatment. She is your Patient Concierge!
- Our financial coordinator (FC) will determine your insurance benefits as well as establish an individualized payment arrangement.
- There is no charge for the initial exam (it’s complimentary) and it typically lasts 45-60 minutes.
If you are able to fill out the following forms by clicking the links below, please do so BEFORE your first visit with us.
- If you have time before your appointment, fill out the New Patient health history form. You can email it to us directly (firstname.lastname@example.org) or print it out and bring it in with you to your first visit.
- You will also receive a TEXT MESSAGE to the phone number we have on file before your visit. Please read this text message thoroughly and fill out the COVID-19 release and health information forms in the text as well.
- Provide us with any information you have about your ORTHODONTIC INSURANCE. That way we can find out your specific coverage and inform you of your insurance benefit the day of your exam. If you have any questions regarding insurance please reach out to our financial coordinator at email@example.com
- Bring in any x-rays, models, or other dental records that you may have had taken previously.
- Write down any questions you have and bring them with you to ask the doctor.
- Due to current COVID-19 restrictions and precautions we ask that only the patient +1 (parent/spouse) come to the appointments.
- Due to current COVID-19 restrictions and precautions please call us from your car once you arrive to our office. This is to limit the number of patients in our office at a time.
- We will let you know when you are clear to enter the office! Please, if possible, have all patients and parents wear masks or face coverings. You will be seated in our social distancing waiting room until an assistant (or our treatment coordinator) can come take your temperature with our contact-less thermometer.
We are truly excited to provide you with answers to all your questions and concerns about orthodontic treatment. At Miller Orthodontics, quality treatment, safety and patient comfort are our bread and butter.