- If you have time before your appointment, fill out the New Patient health history form. You can email it to us directly or print it out and bring it in with you to your first visit.
- Provide us with any information you have about your ORTHODONTIC INSURANCE. That way we can find out your specific coverage and inform you of your insurance benefit the day of your exam.
- Bring in any x-rays, models, or other dental records that you may have had taken previously.
- Write down any questions you have and bring them with you to ask the doctor.
- When possible, for child patients, we recommend having both parents present at the exam.
We are truly excited to provide you with answers to all your questions and concerns about orthodontic treatment. At Miller Orthodontics, quality treatment and patient comfort are our bread and butter.