If you are able to fill out the following forms by clicking the links below, please do so BEFORE your first visit with us….
- If you have time before your appointment, fill out the New Patient health history form. You can email it to us directly (email@example.com) or print it out and bring it in with you to your first visit.
- You will also receive a TEXT MESSAGE to the phone number we have on file before your visit. Please read this text message thoroughly and fill out the COVID-19 release and health information forms in the text as well.
- Provide us with any information you have about your ORTHODONTIC INSURANCE. That way we can find out your specific coverage and inform you of your insurance benefit the day of your exam. If you have any questions regarding insurance please reach out to our financial coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bring in any x-rays, models, or other dental records that you may have had taken previously.
- Write down any questions you have and bring them with you to ask the doctor.
- Due to current COVID-19 restrictions and precautions we ask that only the patient +1 (parent/spouse) come to the appointments.
- Due to current COVID-10 restrictions and precautions please call us from your car once you arrive to our office. This is to limit the number of patients in our office at a time.
- We will let you know when you are clear to enter the office! Please, if possible, have all patients and parents wear masks or face coverings. You will be seated in our social distancing waiting room until an assistant (or our treatment coordinator) can come take your temperature with our contact-less thermometer.
We are truly excited to provide you with answers to all your questions and concerns about orthodontic treatment. At Miller Orthodontics, quality treatment, safety and patient comfort are our bread and butter.